|Home / Education in Vizag / AUCET / M.Tech Admissions / Important Info||Search / Comments|
Schools & Colleges
More on Colleges
MLC MVS Sharma stages novel protest
Knowledge Commission Chairman Pitroda stresses on Quality Education
Education portals launched
Venue of Counselling : Engineering College Auditorium, Opp. Mechanical Engg. Department, A.U. College of Engineering
Fee payable at the time of admission
For Regular seat
M.E.(CAD/CAM) : Rs. 36,470+200*
Other M.E. / M.Tech./ M.Pharm. : Rs. 23,530+200*
For self-finance seat
M.Pharmacy : Rs. 1,11,870+200*
M.E.(CAD/CAM) : Rs. 1,66,770+200*
Other M.E./M.Tech: Rs. 1,00,870+200*
* towards admission processing fee)
Those incumbents belonging to SC/ST categories with valid caste certificates and whose parental income is less than Rs.50,.920/- per annum, have to pay Rs.600/- in. the case of M.E./M.Tech./,M.Pharmacy and Rs.1,650/- in the case of M.Sc. (CS) & M.Sc. (IS).
Fee shall be payable in the form of demand draft payable at Visakhapatnam, drawn in favour of the Convener, P.G. Admissions-2002, A.U. College of Engineering. A bank counter will be provided at the venue.
Candidates shall produce all certificates in ORIGINAL and. one set of attested Xerox copies viz.,
(1) AUCET-2002 hall ticket & Rank card.
(2) Degree/ Provisional pass certificate.
(3) Marks list of the qualifying exam.
(5) Migration certificate if applicable.
(6) Date of birth certificate.
(7) Study Certificate for the last seven years or Residence certificate for preceding 7 years of the qualifying examination.
(8) Integrated Community certificate issued by the competent authority in case of BC/SC/ST candidates.
(9) Latest income certificate issued by the M.R.O,, if fee concession is claimed.
(10) Recipients of the scholarships shall produce a certificate to that effect from the institution last studied.
(11) 4 attested recent passport size photos.
(12) The candidates opting for admission under NCC/ Sports/ CAP/ PH quota shall produce the relevant certificate, in addition to the, above.
Important note: Candidates without provisional certificate & T.C., will not be considered for admission. Candidates without valid caste certificate will not be considered for admission under reserved categories. Candidates without valid income certificate have to pay full fee at the time of admission. Candidates have to pay the prescribed fee in full at the time of admission only. Payment of fees in installments will not be accepted. Candidates, whose result is pending due to revaluation or for any other reason, will not be considered for admission. A candidate admitted into any course shall study that particular course only and shall not be allowed to study any other course either by private. study or simultaneous admission in any other institution, Certificates of the admitted candidates will be returned only at the end of the course or at the time of taking T.C. If any candidate wishes to cancel the admission, he/she should pay the total fee for the whole course. The principle of vertical education is followed. i.e. once a candidate is admitted into any of the PG courses (regular or self-finance) in this University or its affiliated colleges, he/she will not be eligible to seek admission into any of the PG courses even if he/she cancels the seat and a candidate, who has already passed a PG course, will not be considered for admission. THIS CALL LETTER DOES NOT GU ARANTEE ADMISSION as more number of candidates have been called for counselling. Candidates have to come prepared to stay for the next day. Hostel accommodation is not guaranteed. Extension of time will not be given for production of any certificates/payment of fee under any circumstances.
Visakhapatnam, PRINCIPAL, AU COLLEGE OF ENGG. & CONVENER, P.G. ADMISSIONS